High Impact Leadership Development
By Jayne Gumpel
A process model for creating High Impact Leadership Groups.
It is lonely at the top and directors of not-for-profit organizations are too often working in their business and not on their business.
- Engage nonprofit leaders in long term structured, facilitated peer groups to support, advise and inspire their fellow leaders to manage their organizations more effectively and to achieve their goals.
- Create leadership groups with non competing organizations that allow for a safe, confidential and dynamic process to air organizational issues, board of director challenges, employee disputes, funding problems etc.
- Bring in expert speakers (succession planning, funding know-how, stress management,research and strategic planning experts,etc.)
- Match each participant with a seasoned mentor from the corporate or non profit arena.
- Match each participant with a coach for individual coaching towards the goal of developing action plans.
Join the Discussion
Challenge: Sustainability of Non Profit Organizations
Principal Geographic Area:
Members who have saved this entry
- No members have saved this entry.